Friday, September 10, 2010

New drug....new begining??


Well, today is day one of my switch from Gabapentin to Pregabalin (Lyrica). The last two weeks of the weaning process off of Gabapentin have been for lack of a better term, HELL! The pain in my hands and feet has been terrible, even with pain killers.

So, the burning question is will this finally be the relief from the pain I have been seeking for the last year and a half???? Time will be the judge of this one. I've always described this journey as a roller coaster ride when asked what it's like. This is just another of those twists, turns. climbs or falls associated with that ride. I am hanging on, so I will see where this takes me, because I am just a passenger on this ride.

Very important night for cancer tonight as well. SU2C is tonight a 8pm. So tune in!!! It is also streaming on Facebook, http://facebook.com/su2c.

Enjoy your evening and have an even better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment