Friday, August 31, 2012

Face to Face Campaign from The Hospice of Windsor & Essex County Inc.

It's that time of year again for The Hospice of Windsor & Essex County Inc. Face to Face Campaign. It's very simple to donate and it's only $10.00.

Add caption


































All you have to do is click on this link (https://www.onlineregistrations.ca/facetoface/list.php) Look for my name on the list to donate in my name which appears as Mayer,Timothy - Windsor. That's it! Simple right!

Please feel free to copy and paste the link and my info to any of your pages. I'm only required to collect $10.00 from 10 people, however participants like I may collect as much as they can, so share, share, share!

My goal is to try to reach $500 by the end of the month, and beings you can donate in my name on line, and my blog here goes world wide, I should have no problem reaching my goal or more! so please share my link above and let's make this GLOBAL!!

Thank you so much for you donation to this,

Timothy J. Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment